POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Bathroom : Bathroom Server Time
16 Aug 2024 14:17:14 EDT (-0400)
  Bathroom
Date: 24 Jan 2002 16:22:36
Message: <3c507b1c@news.povray.org>
Just to keep on a supply of fresh pictures ;-)

As I cleaned up my hard disk I found this picture I rendered to do a design
of my bathroom. I traced some variations to see what fit's best.
Don't look at the bathtub, sink or lights. The goal was just to have the
wooden stuff in proper proportions.

Nothing new but nice I think.
Since my bathroom is already finished (it looks like the picture) nothing
will change in this picture.
However, if you have some comments or suggestions: they are always welcome.

regards
SY